If your musical.y account is experiencing suspicious behavior below:
- Your password, security email, associated phone number have changed
- Your username or nickname have changed
- Videos have been deleted/posted without your permission
- Messages have been sent that you didn’t write
Your account may have been hacked.
What can I do if my account is hacked?
If you believe your account has been compromised, please follow the steps below to keep your account secure:
- Change Password: In musical.ly and live.ly, hacker will be automatically kicked out of your account after changing the password. You can read this article to learn how to change the password
- Check account info if it is accurate: Select “My Account Info” option under the musical.ly settings, check if the associated account info is accurate
If you cannot change password by yourself, please contact us via our Support Center (Submit a Ticket – Account Management – Account Hacked).
3 things you can do to help keep your account safe:
- Protect your password: Never trust any third-party websites that promise giving away free likes/fans/crowns/coins
- Add a phone number or a security email to your account
- Consider using different email accounts for different purposes